Homily Reflection for the First Sunday of AdventOctober 15, 2021
Help us show the love of Christ by donating gifts to the children of families living within our Parish.
· We request that no more than three (3) wrapped gifts are purchased per ornament to ensure that multiple children within a home receive similar amounts of gifts as their siblings.
· Ornaments list suggested gifts; however, you are not required to purchase all items suggested.
· The ornaments will be placed on Christmas trees at the entrance of the church for two weekends:
→November 27/28, 1st Weekend of Advent →December 4/5, 2nd Weekend of Advent
· Wrapped Gifts should be returned to the PARISH ACTIVITY CENTER after Masses the weekend of December 11/12.
· PLEASE make sure that you sign up in the binder with the coordinating letter and number code to help us ensure that all the children receive a gift or…
· You will have the option to scan a QR code to quickly type in your name and contact information along with the ornament number.
Please contact Risa Mueller at 225-993-1339 or email@example.com if you have any questions about the Advent Giving Tree.